Got this from JEN! I dont usually do this because I dont like to reflect this seems fun.
1. Where were you when 2008 began?
At a party hosted by someone very special to my heart but this new year I didn’t even talk to this person.
2. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Go to japan and work!
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t remember what I made last year. but this year I just want to change for the better. Be a better friend, try harder in school, better to everyone that I have been neglecting.
4. Go to any concerts this year?
YES! Monkey Majik in Vancouver!
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2009?
There is somewhere I really want to work and I’m hoping that they call me in January.
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
YES! HAHA, when I was in Japan I worked at a bar lolz.
7. Did you go on any vacations? If so, where?
YES! I went to Japan for a semi work-play thing.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would have to say going to Japan all by myself and finding a job in a place where I dont speak the language.
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
Um, not be so lame in front of someone haha.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All my online friends <3 I think they were there more than my real friends.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
people that were disappointing.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes…and the trip to Japan.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going to Japan and COMING HOME which ended up really disappointing me.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
I can’t tell to be honest..I want to say happier but I think it’s not true.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
WENT OUT MORE when I was in Japan!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Hung out at home
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
No? At least that’s what I’d like to think.
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2008?
Realizing the type of person that I have become and I want to change.
24. What were your favorite TV programmes?
HOUSE! (and guilty pleasure Gossip Girl)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
um. no not particularly anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
THE ALCHEMIST! (is that lame, I can’t tell..)
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
umm DAVID CHOI!
28. What did you want and get?
to go to Japan and finally I did it? Xmas, I got cash so that’s boring.
29. What did you want and not get?
Hmm better grades lol…
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I saw lots of weird stuff but nothing that really stood out at me.
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was turning 20 this year this year and I spent my birthday studying, crying, and eating ramen.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting to spend more time with someone
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
BETTER THAN BEFORE! I think this is the year that I truly got into fashion and I started learning about brands and colors and not just whatever is hip in my head. And i prefer less colors this year. Oh and I am moving away from street wear and more into “fashion” wear?
34. What kept you sane?
…the internet and getting by each week relying solely on the TV schedule..
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
UH? Off the top of my head Anne Hathaway and Agyness Deyn.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
The Killers – Change your mind
“And if the answer is no
Can I change your mind
We’re all the same
And love is blind
The sun is gone
Before it shines”
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
that I met? no one really…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
I am a crappy person and I need to shape up.
40. What are your plans for 2009?
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT.
I HOPE EVERYONE is HAVING A FANTASTIC NEW YEARS DAY!