i did this last year (read 2008s) and i think it’ll be fun to do it again i posted this early because…! well im bored!~ if anything happens between now and new years day i’ll be sure to update it
2. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
yes! i finally drank so much i threw up lol.. not really a good thing but still a new thing! Oh and I got to hold a real live alligator!
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Again I can’t remember, but for next year my only resolution would be to live happier, and that’s every single day, not the beginning of a new year, oh and maybe exercise more! but we all know that ain’t happenin’ !
4. Go to any concerts this year?
NOO ididn’t! but I’m going to see Utada Hikaru (UTADA) in seattle on Jan 21st (excited)
there were chances to see DRAGONETTE, ARCTIC MONKEY, FRANZ FERDINAND, ERIC HUTCHINSON, PRETTY RECKLESS, and METRIC, i didn’t go to any of these, sigh =_=
need to find friends that want to go to these things, or just go by myself..
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2009?
Well I’ve been job hunting so fingers crossed for this amazing upcoming opportunity
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
7. Did you go on any vacations? If so, where?
Nope, nada, my mom went away for 3 months to china so that felt like a vacation, lol jkjk!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I can’t think of anything that resulted in anything physical, like an award or something. but im happy that i am able to talk myself out of stuff, and believe in a better tomorrow (that was so cheeesssy =_= sorry)
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
Um, i really can’t think of anything! i guess it would be not to have messed up so much with that TA that i liked! I dont know if it was me or him! it could have been him! but it also might have been me! ohhh the hardships when you totally dont know the other person at ALL LOL! yeah i dont know why i care so much, probably because i thought he was the coolest dork in the world.
like the type of person that you can go to wal-mart with and help contribute to websites like peopleofwalmart.com
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing in particular, got sick a couple of times during flu season the non H1N1 kind..oh and drank so many kinds of cough syrup
11. What was the best thing you bought?
It would have to be -hands down- my leather jacket from ZARA! man i love it so much, i wish everyday was a crisp fall day or early spring day so i could wear it. it’s really not enough for winter time. i pair it with everything, casual wear, or something girly or when i try to hide in rock star mode~~ I LOVE IT! BEST PURCHASE (also the most expensive one this year other than my ipod)
and these Nikes I dont wear these nearly as much as the jacket but i can’t pass these up, i just can’t!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All my friends! everyone is much nicer than i think they are, i am just paranoid! especially everyone that reads my blogs ^_^ it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling on the insides, not much different than after watching a heart warming film like Bambi….! LOL
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
i guess just those people that keep disappointing you again and again, because they were ONCE nice to you, you tend to give them second chances, but these second chances are not deserved.
14. Where did most of your money go?
CLOTHES! of course..and FOOD!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
for some reason, this song will always stick by me: LISZTOMANIA by PHOENIX
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
HAPPIER for sure, i found the elixir of life! VODKA just kidding, the elixir of life is just enjoying every minute that you have left on earth. it may seem semi un-realistic. But man, so tired of putting up with shit, if you are at a boring party just leave, and deal with the consequences NEVER! i dont make a responsible adult..no i dont..
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
study more so i didnt fail 2 courses last term lol..
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastination (same as 2008)
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my mom drinking grey goose (that we got on sale xD) and watching random movies
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I fall in love every single day okay!
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2009?
passing my damn courses, and not being such a douche at times oh and letting go of people and understanding that despite my best efforts not everyone likes me
24. What were your favorite TV programmes?
HOUSE! + THE BIG BANG THEORY + and recently discovered GLEE
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
noppeee! hating people is particularly tiring
26. What was the best book you read?
Pretty much anything by malcolm gladwell, that guy is a genius! Oh and how could i forget about all of my summer readings? Douglas Coupland’s books!!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
CALVIN HARRIS! not really a new discovery but i like him a lot more this year, does that count?
28. What did you want and get?
um, better self – understanding? a load of crap but yeah it’s actually kind of true!
29. What did you want and not get?
hmm i really wanted to find a boyfriend this year, but that didnt happen but i guess it’s not something that you can try for i dont think im good at being one of two, but i guess i wont know unless i try!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Well the my most anticipated film this year was 500 days of summer which i wrote (one, two) entries about. Also I was obsessed with The September Issue, i saw it again with my mom and she commented by saying “anna wintour is so cute!” LOLOL! Yeah she is actually
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Best birthday so far, thanks to every body that came to celebrate it with me. I turned 21 this year which means what, VEGAS BABY!!!
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
um, no one in particular, it was more like a group effort
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I am more into REAL fashion, i still dont know what that is. but i think i would remember this year as the year of the collaborations! GAP x ALEX WANG / STELLA McCARTNEY / VENA CAVA , TARGET x RODARTE/ ANNA SUI, JIMMY CHOO X H&M, SHU UEMURA X TSUMORI CHISATO! And a lot more than that, it’s everybody working with everybody! I actually ended up returning the stella mccartney sweater which i regret so damn much, it’s so beautiful!!!! but i didnt feel justified spending that much on it =_=
here’s a little fashion blog thing that i attempted, yeah, here i go linking it! LOL
34. What kept you sane?
INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MUSIC
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
NATALIE!!!!!!! of community channel on youtube
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
LADY GAGA – THE FAME
All we care about is
Runway models, cadillacs and liquor bottles
Give me something, i wanna be
Retro glamour, hollywood, yes we live for the
Fame, doin’ it for the fame
’cause we wanna live the life
Of the rich and famous
Fame, doin’ it for the fame
’cause we gotta taste for champagne
And endless fortune
37. Who did you miss?
always the same person, i dont even know why! need to shoot myself!
38. Who was the best new person you met?
hmm. nope, pretty loner this year..
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
care less and party more!
40. What are your plans for 2010?
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT.
(same as last year)